Tuesday 25 March 2014

Music Magazine Contents Page 3rd Draft


For the third draft of my contents page I decided to change the grey colour that I had behind the letter from the editor and main feature story to black and change the text colour to white. I believe this makes the text easier to read while also separating it from the rest of the text. Also it creates a cohesion to the rest of my page as the rest of the text is black with a white backing. I decided to add a magazine subscription section to my magazine as I found that many magazines had these and it was a convention that would feel absent on my product. To add the subscription section I had to delete one of my three pictures. However, I do not feel this is a loss as the image felt out of place on my page, due to the dress not being of the rock genre. Another thing I did for this draft was to change the font of my text as I felt my old font was not suitable for my genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment