Friday 14 March 2014

Music Magazine Contents Page 2nd Draft


For the second draft of my contents page I aimed to make it more cohesive with my front cover as the two had different colour schemes and did not seem to fit together. First of all I changed all the red boxes on the page to a brighter red, the same colour that had been used on my front cover. This created more of a colour scheme throughout my magazine as my double page spread has also used the same colour scheme. I also added the page numbers onto the images as this is a convention found in other magazines. I also added colouring behind the letter from the editor and the main feature story to separate them from the rest of the text in order to show there importance. However, I believe I will have to change the colour I used as I find the grey colour makes the black text harder to read and it also does not fit with the colour scheme of the rest of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment